Your health is our number one concern.
Here at Float North, we are implementing the Oregon Health Authority Guidelines. We provide a separate guide for massage therapy. Below is a list of some of the float PPE guidelines we are implementing. This list may change as we learn and improve.
Please know what is expected of the providers that you seek services from.
Staff will be taking the following precautions in order to reduce the risk of exposure* for you, staff, and clients that utilize the building.
- Masks are required in the building. Please bring a mask or one will be provided for you before entering.
- Staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- We have a non-recirculating exhaust fan removing air from each room at all times (this is not new, but we are including this for the sake of transparency).
- All surfaces that you will come in contact with in the course of your session will have been cleaned thoroughly prior to your appointment (again, this is not new, but we are including this for the sake of transparency).
- Hard and non-porous surfaces will have been cleaned and disinfected with medical grade disinfectant (again, not new).
- COVID-19 guidelines are posted on the door.
- Linens are laundered and stored in such a manner as to not allow for contamination (again, not new).
- Treatment rooms are disinfected after every client (again, not new).
What we will be asking of you:
- Please bring a mask and a water bottle. We have beverages for sale in the lobby.
- If you have ANY symptoms whatsoever please be in touch to cancel your appointment.
- If you’re a new client, please come in up to 15 minutes early to get an introduction and tour.
- Once in your float room, your session will proceed as they always have.
* Please note that we have not used the term “safe” anywhere in this guide. Open, honest communication regarding symptoms and our daily habits, robust cleaning protocols and utilizing masks are currently our best bet for gauging our own comfort levels regarding risk and for protecting one another as we continue down this path together.